Dining at Buon Gusto in the Time of Covid-19
Welcome back! We are thrilled to serve you again!
Buon Gusto has always been committed to taking care of our guests and our employees – and never has that been more important. We commit to providing you with the food, atmosphere, and service that you have counted on over the years, while taking extra care to ensure a safe environment and experience.
Here is what we are doing:
- We strongly recommend reserving your table so that we can have it ready for you upon your arrival – cleaned, sanitized and no waiting around! To reserve your table call 519 265 8766.
- Walk-in customers will be placed on a waitlist and asked to return to their vehicles and/or walk around. We will call when the table is available – cleaned & sanitized!
- We ask the following of our guests when dining with us:
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Please sanitize your hands at the sanitizing station before taking your seat
- Please wear a non-medical face mask (we can provide you with one)
- Please pay with card transaction and avoid using cash whenever possible
- Our tables are placed 2m apart, guest to guest
- Our staff are trained in distancing 2m from each other and the guests whenever possible
- Every employee is screened for covid-19 symptoms before beginning their shift
- Every employee is trained to practice mandatory handwashing and hand-sanitizing
- It is mandatory for every employee to wear a non-medical face mask
Steps of Service
- While still providing exemplary table service, we have re-engineered our steps of service to ensure minimal touch points and interactions with your server
- We have a dedicated bathroom for guests, with plenty of physically distanced waiting space
- We will clean and sanitize the bathroom on a regular schedule
- There is a separate entrance and exit for the building to ensure 2m physical distancing can be maintained
- Our employees have been trained to regularly clean and sanitize tables, chairs, hand railings, doors/doorknobs, and all frequently touched items like payment handhelds and pepper mills
- We are keeping records of our staff shifts for contact tracing purposes
- We are keeping guest name/phone number information for contact tracing purposes
- Our kitchen staff are trained to practice mandatory frequent handwashing and wears a non-medical face mask